WHITBY (August 16, 2023) – The Whitby Chamber of Commerce (WCC), along with Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade, Clarington Board of Trade and Greater Oshawa Chamber of Commerce, is proud to announce the joint chambers Business Conference. This full-day event will focus on the challenges and opportunities leadership brings, how to leverage local talent, dynamic speakers and more! Guest should come prepared for an event like no other, and will leave with connections, inspiration and significant leadership support. This year’s theme is Everything Counts! From how decisions are made, to aspects of planning to inspire change…Whether you are already a leader or considering a leadership role, there is always room to grow!
Featured Speakers and Panelists:
- Ella Bates, Skills Trainer/Speaker
- Ken Regular, CEO, UPS Store Brooklin
- Karim Mamdani, CEO, Ontario Shores
- Amy Simpson, CEO, MicroAge
- Mark Sutra, CEO, Paramount Pallet
- Sheryl Wedderburn, CEO, Canadian Mental Health Association, Durham
- Faithlyn Hemmings, VP and Lead Counsel, General Motors of Canada Company
- Rob Campbell, National Director, Aboriginal Services, MNP
- Kasia Izdebska, Senior Manager, Enterprise Innovation, OPG
- Scott Bryant, EVP HR, Home Hardware
To learn more about this event and for full speaker bios, visit whitbychamber.org.
Established in 1928, The Whitby Chamber of Commerce (WCC) is a not-for-profit business organization that inspires economic opportunities for our members. Our tagline ‘Because Your Success is Everything’ demonstrates our commitment to engage the business community through advocacy, networking and mentorship. We create connections and foster a thriving business community, proudly serving the needs of our membership. Come experience how we establish solid relationships, develop business leads, or simply unwind after hours.
For more information please contact:
Marketing and Communications Manager
Whitby Chamber of Commerce