Welcome to The Landing Pad!
The Landing Pad is a business resource centre that offers one-stop shopping for businesses of all kinds, including home-based entrepreneurs.
If your business is landing in Whitby, or has already landed here, and you want to:
- Broaden your reach
- Learn more about business support
- Engage with seasoned, established businesses of all shapes and sizes
…Then The Landing Pad is the place for you!
"Our mission is to support any business with exceptional resources, connections & referrals" - Natalie Prychitko, CEO, Whitby Chamber of Commerce
The Landing Pad is a place where businesses can land physically or virtually and take advantage of:
- Networking opportunities with seasoned business community members
- Navigating COVID and available support and resources
- Access to programming for business owners, covering topics such as technology innovation, mentorship opportunities, and business best practices
- Access to Town of Whitby programming including introductions to Economic Development and incentives for businesses in Town of Whitby (i.e., CIP, Façade Grant, Sign Grant, Design Grant, Interior Heritage Grant)
- Workforce planning data: specific to the Region and business categories
"Our resources, products, and services will continue to evolve to meet business needs." - Karey Anne Large, Executive Director, Downtown Whitby Business Improvement Area
- Concierge service to help entrepreneurs and established businesses navigate business complexities
- Free collaborative workspaces
- Workshops & Events
The Landing Pad is managed in partnership with the Downtown BIA and the Whitby Chamber of Commerce.