Why the Chamber?
Be A Member
Become a member today!
To get started just fill out a quick, online form based on your payment preferences:
Also available are our student and retiree memberships for only $30 a year! Get a head start on growing your network or stay connected to the Chamber community after retiring.
All employees of a member business can take advantage of the perks associated with a Chamber membership, including attending events and opportunities to save money. Learn more.
Benefit from joining a strong network focused on economic growth and prosperity in Whitby and beyond! Become a member today!
Established in 1928, the Whitby Chamber of Commerce (WCC) united local professionals with the purpose of advocating for their rights, compiling resources and doing business together. By connecting local businesses, the WCC fosters a thriving business community through connection, learning and leadership.
- Meet other local professionals, develop business leads or simply unwind after hours at a selection of more than 80 events hosted by the WCC throughout the year
- Keep up with all of the latest news in the business community through the WCC’s monthly enewsletter, Chamber Insider, weekly eblasts and on social media
- Promote your business and save money by offering and gaining access to deals available exclusively to WCC members and their employees
- Sharpen your skills at professional development series designed to help you grow your business
- Attend the annual Business Summit, a day-long conference positioned to inspire and inform
- Have your voice heard — the WCC is the dominant voice for the Whitby business community, advocating for legislative change so businesses can thrive
- Be recognized as a leader in the community at the annual Peter Perry & Business Achievement Awards gala, where each year the WCC celebrates business excellence