Whitby Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 updates
Due to the evolving situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, and our desire to keep our communities safe, the Whitby Chamber of Commerce (WCC) staff will ensure ongoing communications with its membership. This page will be continually updated and contain all communication sent by the WCC on this topic.
- Economic impact survey (survey now closed)
Friday, March 13, 2020 at 9:13 a.m.
- Status of WCC operations
Friday, March 13 2020 at 4:31 p.m.
- Government of Canada EI Measures
Monday, March 16 at 10:20 a.m.
- OCC Toolkit
Tuesday, March 17 at 9:12 a.m.
- Three updates for business
Wednesday, March 18 at 10:26 a.m.
- Federal Economic Response Plan
Wednesday, March 18 at 2:41 p.m.
- Resources for you and your business
Thursday, March 19 at 4:02 p.m.
- Economic impact survey #2
Monday, March 23 at 9:50 a.m.
- Fighting Coronavirus, together
Monday, March 23 at 11:59 p.m.
- 3 things you need to know today
Tuesday, March 24 at 10:31 a.m.
- How to cope with the impacts
Wednesday, March 25 at 1:29 p.m.
- Ontario Finance Minister's fiscal update
Wednesday, March 25 at 5:38 p.m.
- Additional supports for small businesses
Friday, March 27 at 2:23 p.m.
- Security tips and more
Monday, March 30 at 12:44 p.m.
- Details of the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
Wednesday, April 1 at 4:04 p.m.
- Federal relief measures guide
Friday, April 3 at 9:23 a.m.
- Updated essential businesses list
Friday, April 3 at 3:22 p.m.
Information from the Region of Durham can be found here: www.durham.ca/en/economic-development/our-services/covid-19-response.aspx
Information from the Canadian Chamber of Commerce can be found here: www.chamber.ca/resources/pandemic-preparedness/
Information and tools from the Ontario Chamber of Commerce can be found here: www.occ.ca/covid19/