Whitby Chamber of Commerce 12th Annual Connect Women Event
WHITBY (December 20, 2022) – The Whitby Chamber of Commerce (WCC) is proud to announce its twelfth annual Connect Women Conference: Modernize with Marcom. This full-day experience will take place on March 2 at Deer Creek Golf & Banquet Facility and will feature tremendous speakers and an opportunity to network.
Business leaders understand that marketing has to modernize to drive their objectives, but they are less sure what specifically that means. Too often, they focus on a handful of initiatives or capabilities and then grow frustrated when the promised value doesn’t appear.
For this reason, our conference this year brings talent from various marketing communications areas to give leaders the opportunity to pause and reflect on how to modernize their approach to marketing, and how these elements work together to build your business objectives, including your brand.
Featured Speakers and Panelists:
- Andrea Sampson, CEO & Executive Speaker Coach – Talk Boutique
- Christine Ross, Executive Vice President at Proof Experiences
- Shannon Lewis, President – Canadian Media Directors Council
- Jenn Harper, Founder – Cheekbone Beauty
- Jennifer Gaskell, CEO – Pink Palm Marketing and Communications
- Megan Kimmerer, Client Success & Communications Manager – geekspeak Commerce
- Melanie Pangan, Chief Creative Officer/Founder RainSpark Media Group
To learn more about this event and for full speaker bios, visit whitbychamber.org.
Established in 1928, The Whitby Chamber of Commerce (WCC) is a not-for-profit business organization that inspires economic opportunities for our members. Our tagline ‘Because Your Success is Everything’ demonstrates our commitment to engage the business community through advocacy, networking and mentorship. We create connections and foster a thriving business community, proudly serving the needs of our membership. Come experience how we establish solid relationships, develop business leads, or simply unwind after hours.
For more information please contact:
Marketing and Communications Manager
Whitby Chamber of Commerce