Select tickets are still available for our 12th annual Connect Women conference focuses on marketing! Business leaders understand that marketing has to modernize to drive their objectives, but they are less sure what specifically that means. Too often, they focus on a handful of initiatives or capabilities and then grow frustrated when the promised value doesn’t appear. Thanks to OPG (link), check out the business expo, opportunities to network, learn and inspire! Click here for tickets.
Speakers Christine Ross, Executive Vice President at Proof Experiences and Kelly Power, Senior Vice President, Client Services at Proof Experiences will discuss the importance of achieving exceptional experiences for your customer; present case studies and discuss why experiential marketing is an important part of your marketing plan.
Check out the talent in our business panel, who’s theme is Awestruck by Online. If you’re wondering how to market your business online, then this is a panel you shouldn’t miss. Let’s learn about social media, selling online, key pitfalls, opportunities and more!
Moderator: Salma Karrey, Professor – Ontario Tech University
– Jennifer Gaskell, CEO – Pink Palm Marketing and Communications
– Megan Kimmerer, Client Success & Communications Manager – geekspeak Commerce
– Melanie Pangan, Chief Creative Officer/Founder RainSpark Media Group
Interested in why local media is important, and how forms of media are an important factor to consider in a fulsome marketing plan? Learn from speaker: Shannon Lewis, President – Canadian Media Directors Council.
Our Keynote: Jenn Harper is the Founder – Cheekbone Beauty. This aboriginal entrepreneur has come a long way from being a favourite on Dragon’s Den and being chosen as Chatelaine Magazine’s Woman of the Year. Learn about Jennifer’s story, how she gives back to aboriginal youth and how she was successful in being listed at Sephora!
With over 30 years of marketing experience, Andrea Sampson CEO & Executive Speaker Coach-Talk Boutique, will not only co-host this event but provide a workshop to make sure your personal brand is saying what you want?
Interested in accessing attendees in a powerful way?
- Several sponsorship opportunities still available – contact Lorna, firstname.lastname@example.org for cost-effective ways to get noticed and market your business. If you’re looking for a leadership role with value for you AND your team, let’s chat!
- The Business Expo is filling up fast – if you have a product or service, you’d like to position effectively to over 250 attendees – here is your chance! email@example.com
- Brand awareness: Our raffle is always popular – this is your chance to create awareness and have consumers experience your product or service by providing a raffle prize. Susanne can help you! firstname.lastname@example.org